Key Features & Specifications
- Frequency range of 9kHz to 6GHz
- Wide dynamic range of -60 to +20dBm
- Internal zeroing capability to eliminate external calibration
- High measurement speed of up to 250 readings/second
- Support internal/external trigger measurements, internal triggering and trace display
- Display power measurements on a PC or other Keysight’s instruments
- A BenchVue software license (BV0007B) is now included with your instrument. BenchVue makes it simple to connect, control instruments, and automate test sequences
The U2000 Series is supported by the Keysight BenchVue software. BenchVue makes it easy to control your power meter to log data and visualize measurements in a wide array of display options without any programming.
Simply connect the sensor to your PC installed BenchVue BV0007B Power Meter/Sensor Control and Analysis app to perform average power measurements and analysis.
Product status: Available